Thursday, May 8, 2008
Describe how the Hanukkah celebration in Scene 5 is interrupted.
As they're having the Hannukah celebration they hear a thief underneath them in the office. They all freeze and you could almost hear their hearts pounding in their chests. They watch as the cat walks over and is hitting a loud metal can and then Peter tries to grab the cat and it makes a HUGE ruckuss sound. BANG!!! Everyone froze and they hear the thief run out of the building. Her father goes down to investigate and then peter and Anne follow him to make sure that he's ok. Some guards that were walking by heard the commotion and go in to investigate. They almost see Anne and Peter because Anne faints from being so scared. Peter carries her up to the house and her father follows and thankfully the guards never caught them. Mr. Dussel got super upset because he thought that the thief would blackmail the police by saying that if they didn't send him to prison he would tell them where some jews were hiding. So mr. Dussel freaked everyone in the household out and got really mad and Peter and his cat because they made all the noise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hey Becca!!! Well, good job on your post!!!! When i saw this part on the movie, I ws really freaked out about it because it really scared me and it gave me the thought that they might have gotten caught. Well, u did a really good job of describing this scene....and i totally agree with Mr. Dussell in a way because Peter's cat could've gotten them caught. GOOD JOB MY LOVE!!! :)
Blog Responses
Yo Becca!
I can't believe that you did the same question as mine. I notice that yours is more descriptive?^-^
Well, I agree with what you have written. kkk I can remember when we were watching the movie. We were all shouting "No, Bad cat!" and at the end when they left, we just were just so relived. Well, great blog and great posting!>_< Good Job!
Nice post. I forgot my text book so I read yours and yours helped me to understand the setting better and what exactly happened. Nice sound effects like BANG~! Easy to understand and simple so its good. This part scared me when I watched the movie where father and Anne and Peter walk out to close the door and the guards almost see them. Wow. I almost fainted like Anne did.
Post a Comment