Monday, March 3, 2008

Secret....sssshhhhhhh

Ummmmm......I have never just kept a secret to my self. Not saying that I'll tell other people's secrets, but if I have a secret of my own I'll always tell someone. Usually one of my really close friends or my family. I know there are always secrets going around in middle school...usually about who people like or who is dating and stuff like that, but that's probably all the secrets that I've ever had. I've never let any secrets get out to people unless I want to tell them. So..most of my secrets have never been told, but I never really had any secrets in the first place. There was one time though, when we were hosting a surprise birthday party for someone and accidentally I let it slip. It kind of ruined the whole thing, but not too many people got mad at me. I think secrets are not things that you should joke around about and maybe give hints to if you're not supposed to. It may not be hurting you, if it's your secret, but if it's someone else's secret it's really important to them and you should respect their privacy and be very grateful that they trusted you enough to tell you. Live up to that trust and don't let your friend down. Secrets are special and they're only for you to know and whoever you tell. Not for someone else to know that you think "won't tell anybody." Everyone has secrets sooner or later in their life and they shouldn't all be told. Sometimes secrets are meant to always be secrets and never be let out. So that's my opinion on what secrets are and...that was pretty much all of my past secrets. Sorry it's not that interesting.=)

6 comments:

ChristinaY said...

heyyyy~~~~
did this happen in america? lol
cuz i cant remember any surprise bday party over here! ;]
i blow secrets a lot too~ haha
its really hard right???
anyways ive told a secret before on accident and i didnt even notice it until the person i told it to told me~ lol how stupid am i??
haha cool post though~ its SO like u!! jkjk <3
luv ya tons~!! =D

Christine said...

I know UR secret:))
becca honiiieee

gossip girl said...

hey becca!!!
i luv ur post!! lol
anyways, it's ok if u blew a secret cuz i do that so much. lol
well, i can still trust u with my secrets if i had any. lol
luv u lots!!!

Shorty:) said...

hahahahahaha ummm this tells me that your not a good secret keeper hehe
well, its okay though because u know everything about me haha
im not a really good secret keeper too!!! but i always lie to people so that they will tell me secrets
and,,,yea it could be happily ever after story hahaha i will make it!!!

Anonymous said...

I think what you said about secrets affecting other people is pretty much true. We all tell secrets and give away secrets by accident. I think. But we also uh, have secrets that noeone knows about. I think your right especially bout that part when you said "Some secrets are meant not to be told, and is better if not told."

JinDo said...

yo~~~sssupp? dude~ haha I just totally with u. u know the blog u wrote about secret thats like..wow! hahaha I'm just saying that the things u said, I agree with it. I also think that people have to respect other people's secrets and shouldnt give hints or tell anyone, even your best, or closest friends