Monday, March 3, 2008

COURAGE!!

Courage. Hmmmmm.....I don't know if there was ever a time in my life when I was like truly "courageous." The only thing I can really think of was when I was like 7 or 8 years old and my family really wanted to go on this rollercoaster ride that was like HUMONGOUS and I really didn't want to go because I was totally freaked out. It had 2 loopdy-loops and the hill at the beginning was the highest I've ever seen! But eventually they talked me into it, even though I was really scared, and it turned out to be a lot of fun. So I guess that was my courageous moment in my life. Now rollercoasters are my absolute most favorite rides at amusement parks and the bigger the better!! So I guess that was like a turning point in my life so I went from totally freaking out, to EXTREME DARE DEVIL! I still get scared when I go on really freaky rollercoasters, but courage isn't supposed to be not being scared. It's supposed to be getting past the point of freaking out because you're so scared and doing what is really important then. So in my case it was really important to go on that rollercoaster, and it turned out to be tons of fun!!

10 comments:

David S. said...

Roller Coaster: It was one of the common fear and yet a thrill in every amusement parks! I really was afraid of roller coasters too, but it was so fun after getting over it. I think it is common around many people of our age. Anyway, good thing you ride and know how to enjoy them.

(=3) (look from sideways: a mushroom :)

CAROLINE THE GREAT said...

I TOTALLY AGREE BECCA ;)
i have totally been through that!
but oh my gosh..they are SO my favorite rides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehehehehe
There was once this time in my life when i went to an amusement park, and EVERYONE wanted to go on this huggeeee roller coaster and i was like..no way........but eventually i got on it and it was SO fun. Now whenever we go to amusement parks, i'm the one telling everyone to go on roller coasters :D
HAHA
LOVE YA

Seo Young M. said...

Roller Coaster: I road the ones with loops only once. That's it. Once. But the ones that don't have loops, and that doesn't go up enough to make neck heart, I rode them. I was bad at rideing these kinds of rides. I didn't try them because I thought that I was going to freaked out and it would probably be embarrasing. But now I am fine. I am not good, but fine.

LeonJJ said...

Wow.. Good for you. I love roller coaster..Although only ones i've been in is ones in Everland. Good for you , and good to see that you've had fun.

LeonJJ said...

By the way.. ppl visit my blog too ㅜㅡ

SophiaC said...

beccarrrrrrrrrrrr
i thought it was cutee :)
haha atually i just misread your name buttt!
lol very brave, haha i wounldnt have been able to do thatt!!!
ahhhh i wanna ride them tooo but theni get like sooo scaredd hehe
anywayyyy LURVE YOU!

Joohee K said...

I really love rollercoaster
Isn't it sooooo fun !!!!
Maybe we should go together next time :::)))

hansolJ said...

i was really scared of roller coasters but david forced me to ride rollercoasters and now im okay kinda.but vikings are my worst cause i rode it once when i was a baby and i cried and so they had to stop the ride and i barfed. nice memory
i dont like the one where it goes up and down becasue i heard in the news a girls hair got caught and her whole scalp came off....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anonymous said...

lol u crack me up xD. i was scared of roller coasters too. but now its fun.

brianl said...

i hate roller coasters so scary. i'm scared of heights thats why. dont u get like scared when u go to the top and stuff??? i rode it once and then i cried so i have a bad memory of it. after that i never rode it once,,i feel so scareddddddddddddddddddddd